Rides and Trails in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
BHS Ridemaps provides a map of riding routes with waymark information intended to enable you to explore new country with your horse. The site is still being developed and tested so if you notice any errors or have any difficulties, please contact email@example.com so that we can resolve them.
- Many routes shown have been developed for riders or multi-use.
- Some routes are promoted by local authorities and other public bodies.
- The BHS is not responsible for the current availability or condition of the routes.
- Most routes use bridleways or other rights of way where horse use is allowed.
- Information given is believed to be accurate but local advice should always be sought where practicable.
- Provided and maintained by local and regional British Horse Society volunteers.